Hey everybody!! It's the WEEKEND! thank fuck!
Grrr what a frustrating week.
I'm frustrated.
Been sleeping rather early this past week (before 1am anyway!) and I've been quite good too. Studying and all that shit. But now it's the weekend! Time to cut loose and go wild! And bad. Starting with sleeping at a horribly insane hour to counter all the early nights!
And I've been having bad dreams. The worst part is I can't remember what they are. I nap for half an hour and I get a bad dream, and I wake up feeling absolutely shitty.
Yesterday I woke up and cried.
And this evening, my brother shook me awake. Apparently I was napping and I started screaming so he had to wake me up.
Argh what's happening? Breakdown?
What the fuck. I'm going out tomorrow. With who, and where, I have no idea yet.
I just need to get out for a while. Leave all my problems and shit behind.
wanna join me? :)
Here's a math problem for you:
"Horses have an even number of legs. Behind there's two legs and in front they have fore legs. This makes six legs, which is certainly an odd number of legs for a horse. But the only number that is both odd and even is infinity. Therefore horses have an infinite number of legs."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment